Wednesday, February 1, 2012

At least there's pictures!

Boy do I have some amazing ideas for blog posts!



They're just not getting written now.

But they are amazing I promise.  Definitely worth waiting around for.  Pretty sure.


For now we will offer up something to keep the grandparents happy.  Here's a couple of photo books I made on Shutterfly.


"Shutterfly.  When you're just too lazy to scrapbook."

One is for Ethan.  Ya know, since he's gonna be ONE and all.  Thought I maybe should get around to documenting his birth.


The other is the first stab at a cool idea I learned. 

Instead of hanging on to all those valuable pieces of artwork the kiddos bring home from school 
                         EVERY DAY
you take a picture of them.  (And throw the original away when the kids are asleep!)

In the recycle bin of course.  I'm not COMPLETELY evil.


Then you put them all together in a handy dandy little book like this one.  Must say I'm pretty excited about how it turned out.


The recycle bin was pretty excited too.


Enjoy!

No comments: